44 de semne că ai nevoie de o re-evaluare a strategiei de social media
Pe toate le puteți citi aici. Nu vreau să le traduc. Mi se pare că se pierde din substanță.
Am să vă dau în schimb favoritele mele, și funny, și serioase.
1. ROI, what is that again?
2. You avoid all client discussions who want to discuss ROI at all costs!
3. You avoid taking on new clients who know what ROI is.
8. You can’t understand why those other agencies are wasting time on plans and objectives? Why aren’t they tweeting and Facebooking for their clients?
9. You don’t understand why they charge more than $99/mo as it’s just tweets and tweets are free!
11. You can’t understand why you have a 65 klout score but no customers. Influence will payoff, right?
13. You have an opt-in form and pay $19.99/mo to your email service provider but have never taken the time to send an email to your list.
14. Sales conversion funnel, what’s that again?
15.The last time you had a deal with a positive margin was well, never.
17. You have 500 likes on your Facebook business page but don’t know any of them because they won’t talk to you.
18. You figure your Facebook fans are “lame” since they won’t talk.
21. You have bribed your mom grandma, and great aunt Martha to login to Facebook once a week and like everything on your Facebook page
23. 95% of your clients are either related to you or could fall in the category of BFF (best friend forever).
24. A lead with a budget? What’s that?
26. Your website knows how to tweet and you thought that would be enough.
27. You didn’t know you had to talk to your fans after the like! Why won’t they just buy something?
28. You didn’t realize it matters that you follow quality people on twitter and can’t understand why people keep sending you DMs with naughty photos.
29. Your top achievement so far has been becoming the mayor of Merchant Circle and winning the big acre lot on Farmville.
30. You have 2k followers but it’s still like pulling teeth to get a retweet.
31. You keep hearing people talk about content. You wish you had some!
32. You have nightmares about your clients asking to see your Google analytics reports.
34. A score of 1,000,000 is good on Alexa, right? Higher the better?
35. You can’t understand why all those bloggers have the opt-in forms on their front page. What a waste of space.
36. A look thru your tweet stream and you realize none of the tweets with value are anything you have created or can do.
37. You are still happy your Klout score is a 65, it’s got to mean something!?
39. You haven’t changed or updated your web content in a year. It’s not needed as it must be working with all those followers you have.
40. Everyone at the local Chamber of Commerce and networking meetings loves your title of “guru” on your biz card.
41. You still think it’s awesome that the “guru” title gets you so many free lunches with “wannabe clients”. Too bad they can’t afford to pay for your services.
42. You don’t understand why so many people spend money on their brand. Who cares if all the colors look the same. Social media is all about conversation anyway.
44. ROI – what is that again? Thinking it might be time to figure out if it could help your business and life.